You are invited to participate at the 2020 IEEE 16th International Conference on Intelligent Computer Communication and Processing. The conference will be held on September 3 - 5, 2020 in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
The goal of the 2020 IEEE 16th International Conference on Intelligent Computer Communication and Processing is to bring together researchers, engineers and practitioners working towards improving the power of both communication and processing software using the most advanced artificial intelligence techniques available today. The topics of the conference are focused on AI based solutions for intelligent systems, computer vision, distributed computing and networking.
Technical tracks include, but are not limited to
Agent-based and Multiagent Systems; Knowledge Representation, Reasoning and Engineering; Ontology Modeling and Mediation; Machine Learning; Natural Language Processing; Multidisciplinary Topics and Applications, Web and Knowledge-based Information Systems; Systems and Organization
Image Processing Techniques and Methods; Segmentation and Features; Stereovision and 3D Reconstruction; Motion, Optical Flow and Tracking; Statistics and Machine Learning for Vision; Object Recognition; Deep Learning, Perception and Representation; Driving Assistance Applications; Autonomous Driving, Vision-based Robotic Applications; Biomedical Image Analysis, Semantic Media Annotation
Distributed Computing and Networking:
Cloud Computing, Context Aware; Autonomic Computing; Resource Coordination and Management; Quality of Service; Queuing Network Models; Pervasive Computing; Grid Computing; Fault Tolerance; Cooperative Applications; Data Security.
- Deep Learning Based Perception for Autonomous Systems
- HiPerGRID - High Performance Grid Middleware
- Integrated Semantic Visual Perception and Control for Autonomous Systems Automated - Organized by Technical University Cluj-Napoca in the framework of the PN-III-P4-ID-PCCF-2016-0180 SEPCA project
- Bosch Workshop in Autonomous Driving - Organized by Robert Bosch Romania
- FROM 2020 - organized by the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science of Babes-Bolyai University, the STAR-UBB Institute, the Faculty of Computer Science of the Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, ICUB (The Research Institute of the University of Bucharest), and the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science of the University of Bucharest.
- Daniela Rus - the Andrew (1956) and Erna Viterbi Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science and Director of the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL) at MIT.
- Doina Precup - teaches at McGill while conducting fundamental research on reinforcement learning, working in particular on AI applications in areas that have a social impact, such as health care.
- Knorr Moritz - senior research engineer at Bosch Corporate Research. He has worked both in researching new calibration methods and in product development.
For any questions regarding the ICCP 2020 Conference you can contact the organizers:
Phone: +40 0264 202 211
Computer Science Department, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca.
Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Academy of Technical Sciences of Romania
IEEE - Romania Section
Porsche Engineering Cluj