Checklist for camera ready submission:
Please complete the steps bellow no later than the specified due date.
Modify your paper according to the reviewers comments and proofread it.
Make sure the paper’s format is A4 (210x297mm / 8.27”x11.69”), two-column, with no page numbers, it does not exceed 8 pages and complies with the IEEE formatting requirements.
Check your references and bring them to the standard IEEE format.
- Add the appropriate copyright notice on the first page of your paper, footer, left column only (please choose the notice that fits your situation; in most cases, this will be the last item):
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-7035-5/23/$31.00 ©2023 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-7035-5/23/$31.00©2023 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-7035-5/23/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE
The Acknowledgement, if present, should be placed in a separate section of your paper (place it as the last section of the paper - before the References).
- To make the paper available via the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, the PDF file must be compatible with IEEE Xplore, as described in IEEE PDF Specification for IEEE Xplore.
- Login to IEEE PDF eXpress® using your username and password. For Conference ID use 60212X. If you don’t have an IEEE PDF eXpress® acount yet, create one using this link.
- When you setup your account you will get an email confirmation (please note the deadline specified in the mail is valid for this account, NOT for ICCP 2023!).
- Upload the pdf version of your paper in order to check if it is Xplore-compatible (and how to fix it, if it is not). For more detailed instructions on converting your manuscript into an Xplore-compatible PDF, see the instructions here.
- Now upload the paper into the EasyChair submission system. Click on “Alerts” in the main menu, then click on “Sign agreement for paper (YOUR PAPER TITLE)”. Press the button saying “Sign IEEE Copyright Form”. You will be redirected to the IEEE web site for the copyright transfer process which is mandatory. If the copyright transfer is successful you will receive the CopyrightReceipt.pdf on email and you can proceed with registration. If you don’t receive the CopyrightReceipt on email please repeat the current step.
- Also update in EasyChair: the paper title, author list with affiliations, keywords list and abstract to be consistent with those in the pdf file.
- Proceed with registration.